This agreement constitutes a contract between the guests(s) and ELH Vacation Resorts, Inc. Please read this Vacation Rental Lease Agreement thoroughly. Any monies received by ELH Vacation Resorts for occupancy of vacation property indicates the Acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Vacation Rental Lease Agreement. It is the responsibility of the guest(s) to be familiar with all policies within this agreement. This rental agreement is entered into by and between the renter, hereinafter referred to as “Guest”, and ELH Vacation Resorts, Inc. hereinafter referred to as “Owner”.
Rental Property physical address: 2115 S.E. Elmhurst Road. Port St. Lucie, Florida, 34952
1) CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST ON THE FIRST LEASED DATE AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11 A.M. EST ON THE LAST LEASED DATE.
2) This is a NON SMOKING property. Any guest not adhering to the No Smoking policy will forfeit $200.00 of the damage deposit
3) Pets are not permitted at any time under any conditions and violation of this policy will result in automatic forfeiture of security deposit.
4) We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 33 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5) DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $350 is required. This must be received within fifteen (15) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a) No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, smoking, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c) No excessive cleaning required. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the dumpster in the garage, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d) No linens are lost, stolen, or damaged.
e) The Key is returned and home is left locked and security system activated.
f) The guests (or any of guests' visitors) is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or the local law enforcement.
6) PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required to confirm reservations. The advance payment will be applied toward the property rental price. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to ELH Vacation Resorts, Inc. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due twenty-one(21) days prior to your arrival date.
7) CANCELLATIONS: A cancellation fee of $350 is required for all confirmed reservations. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, which are made less than sixty (60) days of the arrival date are subject to forfeit of the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation for early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8) MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests for this property is limited to twelve (12) persons. Violation will result in forfeit of security/damage deposit.
9) INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel preparation, bed sheets setup, toilet paper, and paper towels. A post departure maid service allotment of $150 is included in the weekly rate. This constitutes a 3 hours of cleaning service. Cleaning service charges in excess of $150 dollars will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
10) NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included with the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental. We do not permit house towels or linens to be taken from the home. We do have some beach towels available, but we suggest you bring beach towels.
11) FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
12) WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13) REFUND POLICY-
a) Owner cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, televisions, DVDs, or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to owner immediately via cell (802)238-1190. Owner will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and
efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment.
b) No refunds will be given for early departures (less than days reserved) or for delayed arrival.
c. No refunds will be given for reducing the number of nights reserved.
14) HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - Refunds will be given at the discretion of the home owner. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
15) Indemnification and Hold Harmless - Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and Agent for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
16) House parties are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
17) We will not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen.
18) POOL - Guests hereby acknowledge that the premises they have leased includes a pool and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the pool and the deck are inherently very dangerous and that injury or death may occur to anyone. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Guests accepts and assumes all risks, injuries, and all liabilities involved to all Guests and Guest's visitors in or related to the pool, the deck areas, and the premises.
19) POOLSIDE ALARM SYSTEM - It is the Guests responsibility to make sure the pool alarm system is not disabled and operational at all times.
By signing below, I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I certify that I am at least 33 years of age and that I will be responsible for the care of this property. Further, by
signing below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
"Guest" Agrees to rent 2115 SE Elmhurst Road, PSL, FLA referred to as the "premises" from (date)
_____________________ to _____________________ secured by a total rental fee of $____________
And Security/Damage deposit of $_________________
Adult Guest Printed Name(s):____________________________ ___________________________
_________________________ _______________________ _________________________
Date:____________ Number of Occupants: ___________
Guest Home Address: ______________________________________________________________
Guest Cell Number: ___________________________________________________
Guest email address: ____________________________________________________
Two Adult Guest Signature(s): _____________________________________ Age:_________
_________________________________________ Age: ___________
Owner Signature: _____________________________________________________ Date: __________
For reservation confirmation, please send this signed lease, 1/2 total rent, and $350 damage deposit to;
ELH Vacation Resorts, Inc